Michelle Corey is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Our web site is designed with precautions to protect users information. Customer information is appropriately protected in-house as well as online. Sensitive information (such as a credit card account number) is protected by encryption. While on a secure page, such as an order form, the lock icon at the bottom of a webpage becomes locked, rather than open (or unlocked) as when the user is simply “surfing” the Web. In addition, access to users’ information is restricted within our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up for my newsletter to get the information you need to become empowered in health!
- Beyond Th1/Th2 Dominance May 25, 2017
- Is Your Autoimmune Recovery Program Working for You? May 9, 2017
- How to Cure Autoimmune Disease May 8, 2017
- 6 Holiday Survival Strategies Plus Recipes! October 12, 2016
- The Cure Controversy May 1, 2016
- Autoimmune Total Recovery Review February 1, 2016
- 6 Steps to Improving Methylation August 1, 2015
- Reframing the Autoimmune Process August 1, 2015
- Do Frogs have Bad Genes? Epigenetics and Your Heath August 1, 2015
- Are All Vaccines Safe? August 1, 2015