To be empowered doesn’t mean you’re in control. It means waking up to what is holding you back
and then doing something about it.
Michelle Corey, C.N.W.C., FMC, is a Wellness Recovery Specialist, Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, researcher and author. Michelle studied holistic nutrition at Clayton College of Natural Health and completed a comprehensive 2-year practical program at Academy of Functional Medicine and Genomics. Since reversing her autoimmune condition, Michelle has helped hundreds of people reverse autoimmune and other chronic conditions. She is currently an advisor to the Academy of Functional Medicine and Genomics and the Functional Medical University. She is a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine and the National Association of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants. Michelle and offers Functional Mind-Body healing retreats, workshops and online courses.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up for my newsletter to get the information you need to become empowered in health!
- 6 Holiday Survival Strategies Plus Recipes! November 12, 2018
- Beyond Th1/Th2 Dominance May 25, 2017
- Is Your Autoimmune Recovery Program Working for You? May 9, 2017
- How to Cure Autoimmune Disease May 8, 2017
- The Cure Controversy May 1, 2016
- Autoimmune Total Recovery Review February 1, 2016
- 6 Steps to Improving Methylation August 1, 2015
- Reframing the Autoimmune Process August 1, 2015
- Do Frogs have Bad Genes? Epigenetics and Your Heath August 1, 2015
- Are All Vaccines Safe? August 1, 2015